Course Description and Learning Objectives
Any type of business that possesses proprietary information is vulnerable to an insider threat incident. This course explains how to recognize these threats and outlines which actions are appropriate when dealing with an insider threat, and tests learner understanding using real-world scenarios. The objective is to create informed employees who make better business decisions, thus lowering the risk of loss of proprietary information or consumer confidence. The Maher Group’s Insider Threat/Corporate Espionage training uses an interactive approach designed to engage the learner and ensure retention of the learning content.
Participants will learn:
- The dangers of insider threats
- The difference between insider threat and industrial espionage
- Knowing the difference between malicious and accidental threats
- Identification of what actions could make your employees unwitting accomplices
- What steps to take to protect against insider threats